Wyoming Golden Eagle Fund
The Wyoming Golden Eagle Fund (the Fund) is an environmental grant program for golden eagle conservation projects in the state of Wyoming. The Fund was established with funds directed to NFWF pursuant to the judgement set forth in U.S. v. Duke Energy Renewables, Inc., and the Migratory Bird Compliance Plan established in connection with the judgement.
Funding will be available for projects that:
- Protect or restore golden eagle habitat
- Reduce the risks of golden eagle death, injury and disturbances
- Rehabilitate injured golden eagles
- Provide education and outreach about golden eagles in Wyoming
- Facilitate the collection and analysis of golden eagle monitoring data